Saturday, December 26, 2009

BREAKING. Survivor SA Santa Carolina is what M-Net is naming the 3rd Survivor SA.


You're reading it here first.

The 3rd season of Survivor SA on M-Net will be known as Survivor SA Santa Carolina, or Survivor South Africa Santa Carolina.

Here is you're first look at the official logo for the 3rd local South African version of the Survivor reality show.

Compare the beautifully designed official show logo to the one below which I took when I attended the DStv year end function. (That's the logo that gave away to me that the show was set in Mozambique. If you go and look at every country's flag in Africa, do a little homework, notice the Mozambique star and remember that M-Net said it's along the African coast, it made it immediately quite obvious where the show was taking place.) So I was first to write about where the show was set HERE on 16 November.




I've known for a while that the show's subtitle for this season with its 18 local celebrities would be ''Santa Carolina'', but I decided not to reveal it . . . yet.

However . . . I just saw a promo earlier this evening for Survivor SA Santa Carolina on M-Net - which means it must be okay to write about it, although I didn't get any official word from M-Net about it. So let me be the first journalist to write about it then.